- We put heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our Global Distribution and Logistics team in Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of Clinical Distributions Coordinator.
- Are you driven and enthusiastic in your approach? For us, you are ‘drivethusiastic’ person.
- This very special blend of talent means you are pushed by keenness to make a positive difference for patients.
As a ‘ drivethusiatic’ person and Clinical Distribution Coordinator you like to work in an environment where you can:
- Contribute by proactively driving operational execution.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate workflow with stakeholders.
As a ‘drivethusiatic’ person and Clinical Distribution Coordinator you will contribute by:
- Managing end to end clinical distribution, including
- Study distribution set up
- Vendor operational oversight and performance monitoring
- Supply maintenance
- Returns, destruction and study close-out
- Driving strong partnership with stakeholders (internal and external).
- Defining the processes, reviewing and generating documentation at different stages of the process, and ensuring continuous improvement.
- Supporting the writing investigations and resolving customer issues related to distribution.
For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Master’s degree preferred
- 3 -5 years working experience in international pharmaceutical logistics management and/or supply chain expertise; understanding of ICH and GCP guidelines is a must.
- Knowledge of incoterms and basic understanding of customs clearance process
- Knowledge cold chain distribution
- Knowledge Clinical Trial settings; experience with the “Interactive Voice Response (IVRS) system” is preferred.
- Systems proficiency (Trackwise, SAP, MS Office).
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and French.
- Critical, constructive and analytical mind set
- Team player who enjoys working independently.