- Every member of our company is involved in making a distinctive contribution to the health and well-being of people around the world.
- That's the sense of purpose shared by our employees. We are a performance-driven drug research company, operating in robust and growing markets.
- We have an exciting future and offer a strong development environment for our great employees.
- Come be part of our team as a Clinical Data Programmer I
Provide data programming support to project teams for reporting and analysis of clinical data in early clinical studies.
- Develop, maintain and process SAS programs for standard studies that create: case report forms (CRFs), edit checks (clinical), data listings, analysis data sets and electronic data transfers
- Perform peer QC functions
- Collaborate with data programmer team
- Ensure compliance with study documents and departmental procedures
Education / Knowledge / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related field (or foreign equivalent)
- 1+ years programming experience OR comparable experience in related industry, previous experience with SAS and clinical data preferred
- SAS experience
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrated communication skills