Clinical Data Manager - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- If you are ready to provide the full range of data management services within large complex clinical trials, ensure high quality, accuracy, and consistency of clinical data across various therapeutic areas and project phases, and be involved in something new, outstanding and challenging, this job opportunity is perfect for you!
- We offer high-quality employment, competitive salary, excellent working conditions and a personable supportive environment.
- It is a great chance to join the company that really cares for its people, and invests in their professional development.
- College or University degree, life sciences or medical background is a plus
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical/clinical trial industry
- Experience in a professional environment, preferably with clinical or medical data
- Experience in Clinical Data Management systems (Medidata Rave, Oracle InForm, ClinTrial)
- Good command of English, written and spoken
- Proficient user of standard MS Office applications and MS Access
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and perform multi-task activities
- Good attention to detail
- Good typing and document management skills
The scope of responsibilities will include
- Communication with project teams , clients and third-party vendors on data management matters
- Input into eCRF design, Data Validation Plan development and user acceptance testing of EDC databases.
- Assisting the department with the review of Study documents, Development of the data management plan and other data management guidelines/conventions, e.g. CRF Completion Guidelines.
- Data validation, including automatic checks and manual data review, external lab reconciliation and SAE reconciliation.
- Training of site staff and project teams on CRF completion and data management topics.
- Tracking and reporting of metrics/activities leading to database lock.