This job is currently Archived,
Clinical Data Manager - United States
Posted on : 22 April 2017
- We are seeking a full-time Clinical Data Manager.
- This is a great entry-level position to learn about the field of clinical research!
- This individual will be responsible for the integrity of the data entered into a database and/ or CRF so that it meets the standards of quality expected for reporting to clients and regulatory bodies.
- Additionally, this individual will participate in multidisciplinary teams and be responsible for client contact and project communication related to data management.
- We require a minimum of an Associate's degree in a related field and prefer 2 years experience in clinical research, quality control or data management.
- Previous medical coding experience desired.
- Additionally, this position requires the ability to manage projects, interact with clients, excellent oral and written communication skills, time management and organizational skills.