This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 04 April 2017
- Are you a person with innovative thinking and proactive attitude with continuous improvement as one of your career objectives ?
- Join GSC Global Development Team of our company and get a life-changing career !
About the Department
- GD-GSC-Data Management Unit supports Projects and Trial Management on operational Data Management activities of clinical projects.
- The key objective of the department is to ensure high quality data delivery to the stakeholders.
- The involvement of various groups in data management is significant in key stages of trial setup, conduct and closeout.
- The major activities handled include CRF Design, Database set-up & Programming, Data Entry, Data Validation, Medical Coding, Lab data handling, Data analysis & migration, Database Lock, Hyperlinking and Bookmarking and Project Management.
- These opportunities have in turn fostered a deeper understanding with an ability to drive, contribute to process and share best practices while leveraging cross-cultural collaboration towards a unified mission to achieve clean data.
- Trial Tool execution and trial business processes
- Ensuring the integrity of clinical trial databases
- Perform Data Validation ensuring completeness and clean data.
- Ensure availability of data to relevant stakeholders.
- Write, send, update, and resolve data clarifications.
- Create test cases and test validation procedures.
- Perform UAT of the database.
- Generate reports and communicate with stake holders in a timely manner
- Understand and comply with all applicable standard operating procedures and working instructions.
- Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with Data Management team.
- Assist in timely scanning, book marking and indexing of documents in DOCS
- Ensure good documentation practices are followed.
Working with Us:
- We use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with diabetes.
- We offer the chance to be part of a truly global work place, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development
Find a Job Find Candidates