Clinical Data Manager Assistant (Part Time) - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Are you looking for a new, interesting and exciting career opportunity?
- Then this could be the job for you! We are currently searching for a part-time Clinical Data Manager Assistant.
- As a Clinical Data Manager Assistant, you will be responsible for the integrity of the data entered into a database and/or Case Report Forms (CRFs).
- You will assist the Data Manager in study specific procedures and in preparation and management of study materials and Data Management compliance.
- This is a variable, or per diem role working mainly between the hours of 8a-5p M-F (20-28 hours per week).
- A High School Diploma or GED is required. One (1) year data entry experience preferred.
- PC experience is required with typing speed of 40-50 wpm.
- You must have the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and have excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Must be detail oriented. Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.