In this position you will be assisting Clinical Study Managers with clinical trial preparation and set up. You will work closely with conduct staff to ensure they are trained on study specific duties. You will be responsible for ordering medical supplies for study set up, preparing clinic flow for smooth conduct, and providing leadership to the team. You will also participate in client meetings.
- Post high school education in life sciences or medical training preferred
- At least 6 months of internal experience preferred
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Organizational and time management skills required
- Experience working in a medical environment preferred
- IATA training a plus