Clinical Conduct Associate - casual hours - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We are looking for Clinical Conduct Associates to join our clinical conduct team at our Phase I clinical trial facility.
- The responsibilities of this technical position include collecting safety data such as vital signs, ECGs, assisting with urine and blood draw collections, serving meals to study participants and collecting raw data using an electronic data capture system.
- Candidates must be educated to at least A-level with a further education qualification in a life sciences subject or medical training preferred.
- Full training in clinical research technical skills will be provided.
- The ability to work a flexible shift pattern which includes days, evenings and weekend shifts is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are also required.
- This role is very team orientated with a high professional attitude expected.
- This is a bank (casual) hours position which means shifts will be scheduled according to business need and your availability.
- It would suit those who have the flexibility for a second job or students with availability around studies.
- Our company is an equal opportunities employer.