Clinical Compliance Coordinator in Global Development - Denmark
- Being part of company Research & Development means working at one of the world’s largest and most successful Bio pharmaceutical company.
- Our R&D organisation is vital to our company and now we offer a talented person with an interest in process optimization and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) development, the opportunity to join us.
- If you are motivated by supporting the standardization, optimization and quality of the company Clinical Trial Standard Operating Procedures (CT SOP), you may be our new Clinical Compliance Coordinator in Global Clinical Compliance, Global Development.
About the department
Global Clinical Compliance is responsible for developing and maintaining the Clinical Trial Standard Operating Procedure system, implementing external and internal regulation requirements and handling of non-conformities to CT SOPs. The open position is in the SOP Support team.
- Together with 8 colleagues, you will be responsible for ensuring that our company maintains one global clinical quality management system in compliance with Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and other relevant external and internal requirements.
- You will be part of the team responsible for ensuring the administrative process for updating Clinical Trial Standard Operation Procedures in accordance with relevant schedules and requirements and that the format of the documentation is in accordance with the required standards.
- You will participate in the planning and reporting of meetings for the group within our company responsible for maintaining Clinical Trial SOPs (The Clinical Trial SOP Council).
- Much of your responsibility will be to perform independently, but it is essential that you are an excellent team player who is able to help build a strong network with your colleagues in the team as well as in the rest of headquarters and in affiliates.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business language (English) or equivalent or English as native language, and experience from a highly structured administrative position.
- You have experience within the clinical area in the Pharmaceutical industry and SOP update coordination.
- You are an experienced user of MS Office and motivated to master new IT systems.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong quality mind-set and a high degree of initiative and independence.
- You are well structured with an eye for details without losing the overview.
- To be successful in this job you need to be both service-minded, and a positive and creative team player.
Working with Us:
- We use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with diabetes.
- We offer the chance to be part of a truly global work place, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.