This job is currently Archived,
Clinical Associate / Medical Assistant (CMA / CNA) - United States
Posted on : 12 July 2017
- Our company is one of the most experienced and successful CROs in the world.
- One of our key assets and greatest resources is the experience and expertise of our employees.
- Our vision to be the premier provider of early stage drug development solutions will only be achieved by ensuring that we have the brightest minds in the industry working with us.
- We are currently seeking a part-time Medical Assistant/Clinical Associate to work in our Phase I Research clinic.
- Clinical Associates will monitor activities of study participants, handle human biological samples and record data.
- Responsibilities also include taking vital signs, performing EKGs, phlebotomy, height/weight, and monitoring meals.
- We are seeking employees who can commit to working a minimum of 15-25 hours per week. Excellent training is provided.
- High school diploma or GED
- Post high school education in life sciences or medical training preferred
- CPR certification preferred
- Experience in accurate documentation of data preferred
- Spanish bilingual preferred, but not required
- Start Date: July 17, 2017
- Open availability from 6:00 am - 2:30 pm required
- About 15-25 hours per week
- Weekend availability is required