Clinical and Medical Affairs Specialist - Luxembourg
- Our company is an international, innovative wound care group with companies.
- In a few years’ time, it gained a leading position in the Belgian wound care market, its Home market and is working towards reaching this on an international level.
- This result is due to a twofold reason:
- dedicated people
- products combining innovation with significant progress in wound care, inspired by our motto: We help you live the life you love.
- We are looking for a full time Clinical and Medical Affairs specialist, for immediate start at our headquarter
- As a Clinical and Medical Affairs specialist, you will support the sales growth with your clinical and medical expertise in different countries.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Education- to support the activities of company sales representatives by undertaking in-service training for customers on the use of our products
- Participate to the onboarding of new employees by giving them product training corresponding to the needs of their position.
- Update company sales representatives on new articles/publications relevant to wound care
- Develop in co-operation with the Country Managers and sales leaders, an evaluation form to ensure case studies & case series conducted by customers collect consistent data compliant with available internal SOPS and external regulations.
- Establish regular reporting of his/her activities to the sales representative in charge of the visited customer
- Organize, liaise and run Advisory Panel meetings to review product campaigns/ new indications and new product development
- Build and maintain a database of clinical and non-clinical articles/posters/publications relating to company products
- Attend relevant symposium/conferences to keep knowledge updated on wound care trends and developments
- Update sales team regularly on company products
- Deal with clinical questions arising from the sales team and other customer inquiries in collaboration with PMS (Regulatory Affairs department)
- Support the planning and conduct of clinical trials and clinical projects (the start-up, progress and closure), and to maintain quality and integrity of study
- Support in the development and control of study documents
- Support study and site related issues and obstacles during the study
- Degrees: Paramedical or nursing degree or equivalent through experience
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a clinical position in wound care and/or as a Key Account Manager
- Good understanding of clinical development processes and clinical research quality management system.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French.
- You are highly organized and a team player.
- You are extremely well organized with a high level of attention to detail
- You have excellent planning, time management and coordination skills
- You have strong oral and written communication capabilities
Work with us:
- Our company is a young and growing, independent Organisation with short communication lines, and where entrepreneurship is appreciated.
- Its products are innovative, patented and are well regarded by the key opinion leaders internationally.