Clinical and Medical Affairs Specialist - Luxembourg
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Flen Pharma is an international, innovative wound care company.
In a few years’ time, it gained a leading position in the Belgian wound care market, its Home
market. This result is due to a twofold reason: (1) dedicated people (2) products combining
innovation with significant progress in wound care
We are looking for a full time Clinical and Medical Affairs specialist, for immediate start at our
headquarter based in Esch-sur-Alzette (Luxembourg) or at our company based in Kontich
As a Clinical and Medical Affairs specialist, you will support the sales growth with your clinical
and medical expertise in different countries.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Education- to support the activities of Flen sales representatives by undertaking in-
service training for customers on the use of our products
• Participate to the onboarding of new employees by giving them product training
corresponding to the needs of their position.
• Update Flen sales representatives on new articles/publications relevant to wound
• Develop in co-operation with the Country Managers and sales leaders, an evaluation
form to ensure case studies & case series conducted by customers collect consistent
data compliant with available internal SOPS and external regulations.
• Establish regular reporting of his/her activities to the sales representative in charge
of the visited customer
• Organize, liaise and run Advisory Panel meetings to review product campaigns/ new
indications and new product development
• Build and maintain a database of clinical and non-clinical
articles/posters/publications relating to Flen products
• Attend relevant symposia/conferences to keep knowledge updated on wound care
trends and developments
• Update sales team regularly on Flen products
• Deal with clinical questions arising from the sales team and other customer
enquiries in collaboration with PMS (Regulatory Affairs department)
• Support the planning and conduct of clinical trials and clinical projects (the start-
up, progress and closure), and to maintain quality and integrity of study
• Support in the development and control of study documents
• Support study and site related issues and obstacles during the study
• Degrees: Paramedical or nursing degree or equivalent through experience
• You have at least 5 years of experience in a clinical position in wound care and/or
as a Key Account Manager
• Good understanding of clinical development processes and clinical research quality
• Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• You are fluent in English, Dutch and French.
• You are highly organized and a team player.
• You are extremely well organized with a high level of attention to detail
• You have excellent planning, time management and coordination skills
• You have strong oral and written communication capabilities
Work at Flen Pharma :
Flen Pharma is a young and fast-growing, independent organisation with short communication
lines, and where entrepreneurship is appreciated. Its products are innovative, patented and
are well regarded by the key opinion leaders internationally.
Several highly motivated and enthusiastic colleagues have already joined Flen Pharma and
contribute to its success. As an expending company, we offer possibilities for personal
development and growth.