- As a scientifically experienced consultative sales professional within the Clinical Account Management team of our company, you will promote, sell, train and support customers to use our range of truly innovative instruments, reagents and consumables for Advanced Reproductive Techniques.
- Covering Spain and Portugal, you will report to the Clinical Business Manager.
- You will develop our relationships with customers and key opinion leaders in private and public IVF Departments.
- An effective communicator and technically skilled, you will present seminars, perform demonstrations and support company at trade fairs, congresses, and symposium.
- Holds a BSc/MSc or PhD, preferably in Biology, Andrology, Gynaecology or a related field, with a strong scientific grounding in reproductive medicine
- Has 2+ years laboratory experience within academia, National Health System, biotech, or pharmaceutical organisation
- Is confident with presenting 1-to-1 or to large groups, and has excellent written and communication skills
- Fluent in English written and oral. Able to maintain a fluid conversation in English is mandatory
- Works well alone or as part of a team and displays good business acumen
- Regular travel fits your lifestyle: 60-75% travel time expected.
- Our company is dynamic and expanding. Our culture is one that empowers you to embrace new challenges and influence change.
- Join a fresh and collaborative working environment that encourages contribution, innovation and growth.
- We empower great science. For more than 25 years, our company has provided innovative products and services that advance basic research, translational research, and cellular therapy.
- We are 1,500 scientists, engineers, physicians, support specialists, marketers, and more – all dedicated to improving scientific understanding and impacting human lives. At our vibrant campus and offices worldwide, fresh ideas become groundbreaking products.