This job is currently Archived,
Client Services Representative Senneville Canada,
Charles River (company)
Posted on : 26 April 2017
- Our Laboratories are a contract research organization offering preclinical services and has been established for more than 70 years.
- We work alongside pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies to assist them in the development of new drugs.
- We are recognized internationally for our technical and scientific expertise and continually ensure superior service to our clients.
- We re presently seeking for a Client Services Representative
- Use provided information to create scope of work sections for inclusion in LOPAs (main function)
- Prepare general information and bid and proposal packages, from generic letters to full proposals
- Forward LOPAs internally once they are sent by the Client Manager
- Assist with updating and maintaining applicable databases
- Update Sales Force (SFDC) and help Client Managers keep the opportunities up to date
- Create and maintain department files (including electronic files)
- Assist with the preparation of marketing and client services presentations
- Save authorizations in the appropriate place
- Perform all other duties as assigned
We are seeking a candidate who:
- Possesses a D.E.C or equivalent in science, business or marketing related discipline, Bachelor s degree preferred.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail are a must.
- Possesses good communication skills in English, and interpersonal skills.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in the workplace.
- Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Find a Job Find Candidates