Client Service Representative - Netherlands
- The organization employs ~ 10,000 staff worldwide. Our company here in the Netherlands is a well-known, internationally operating contract research organization.
- The company specializes in areas such as environmental and safety research for new and existing drugs, chemical substances and products.
- Quality-thinking is the essence of our company. Our clients are international pharmaceutical, chemical and agro-chemical companies.
- To accomplish this challenging and varied work we are looking for a CLIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- As a client service representative you provide assistance and support for inter-company Client Services activities for the European Safety Assessment sites.
- Prepare and issue regular management reports from the company’s CRM system and other sources on intercompany activities and other reports as required.
- Prepare and co-ordinate study specific information;
- Work together with senior Client Service staff as required in the performance of this role;
- Maintain standard information resources for the Client Services teams, including Scopes of Work, scheduling updates and general company information;
- Collate information in support of information requests;
- Assist with general administration tasks;
- A completed Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in science, business, or marketing related discipline;
- Significant customer service experience;
- Capable of working with a minimum of supervision;
- Able to handle multiply tasks and effectively prioritize;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Organizational skills, able to work with deadlines and attention to detail required;
- Strong knowledge of the Dutch and English language.
- An open company culture and a pleasant, informal atmosphere;
- Flexible working hours;
- Good salary and benefits;
- Challenging goals in an international working team;
- Full-time position;