Client Project Manager Ashland United States,
Charles River (company)
For nearly 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
Serve as Client Project Manager for assigned sponsors, conducting internal strategic sales and providing centralized, multi-site coordination for response to sponsor requests. Work with marketing, scientific, and financial staff to ensure quality customer service is provided.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow up with clients to ensure that proposals are complete and answer their needs.
- Creatively identify ways to secure open proposals by working across departments and across sites.
- Introduction of key client specific requirements and monitoring compliance to these requirements with feedback to management.
- Demonstrate the ability to champion change in processes to meet future needs of clients.
- Facilitate/resolve issues raised by the client or Charles River and escalation of these issues as needed.
- Serve as a communications resource for study directors with assigned clients.
- Communicate and coordinate between the specific clients and Charles River including client pipeline and anticipate future needs.
- Manage schedules for key clients to ensure maximum occupancy and optimum mix.
- Identify new business opportunities with sponsors and liaise with appropriate internal staff for follow-up.
- Develop and/or review Letters of Payment Authorization for accuracy.
- Prepare sale price estimates for protocols, bid requests, study revisions and additions using site s suggested selling price as needed.
- Provide pricing support for Global Account Teams as needed.
- Review and approve bid and proposal packages within authorized limits.
- Assist management in making recommendations on desirable proposals based on established financial and operational criteria, as required.
- Work with Account Management to determine co-travel to sponsors.
- Ensure that scientific staff visiting sponsors are fully informed about clients needs.
- Ensure all required legal documents are in place.
- Coordinate and facilitate proposal and/or letter of authorization processes to ensure smooth and timely business process flow by working across sites.
- Assist with updating and maintaining applicable databases.
- Assist with client visits, including giving company tours and presentations.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
The following are minimum requirements related to the Client Project Manager position.
Find a Job Find Candidates