This job is currently Archived,
Client Partner / Director of Business Development
Princeton United States, United States,
Posted on : 22 December 2017
| || |
| Category: || Experienced (non-manager) |
| || |
| Location: || Princeton, New Jersey |
| Job Type: |
| Full Time |
| Education: || MBA/MS |
Years of Experience: Minimum of 8 years experience Category: Senior Level
- Attain and maintain in-depth knowledge of all Navitas Life sciences services for appropriate cross-sell opportunities.
- Actively prospect and leverage potential new business opportunities within specified potential new and/or existing
- Drive sales in target accounts across the Clinical, Regulatory, and Safety verticals, and various Navitas offerings; Leverage all LOBs and internal capabilities effectively
- Establish and execute a comprehensive sales plan for each target account.
- Cultivate strong, long-term relationships with key decision-makers within Account and develop deep knowledge of the Navitas services
- Actively network in the industry to establish relationships and to identify potential opportunities.
- Aggressively pursue awareness of competitive activities, positioning and pricing. Drive negotiation of deals
- Continuously monitor status of leads and opportunities to ensure a pipeline of opportunities is maintained.
- Analyse potential opportunities and develop sales strategies for each customer account.
- Utilize CRM software Microsoft Dynamics
- Develop thorough sales strategies and action plans; evolve these plans to meet shifting customer needs and to present new Navitas offerings
- Effectively communicate verbally and through presentations, giving clear and compelling messages
- Assist other sales resources as required
- Requires account planning that develops granular plans that achieve annual & longer-term revenue and pipeline targets; clearly outlining all milestones, providing timely update on progress across each; frequently update the plan in line with any/all change in requirements
- Meet key performance indicators for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives
- Manage relationships and delivery during contracts; engage frequently with senior stakeholders, quickly and competently resolve problems by tackling root causes, and take necessary steps to prevent future problems
- Experience in working with global operational teams and the global delivery model across time zones / geographies
- Proven track record at developing mid-level and high-level sales accomplishment
- Solid understanding of Clinical Phase trials pre-clinical trial activities.
- Strategic business awareness and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Attention to detail and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities
- Ability to maintain aggressive timelines
- Experience with a high performance business development team preferred
- Strong relationships with decision-makers in large and mid-sized pharmacos (e.g., Head of Regulatory, Head of R&D), proven track record of ability to elevate relationships to the CxO level
- Advanced studies in medical-related field a plus
- Relevant Clinical Research Outsourcing experience required
- Requires up to 75% of travel
If you would like to apply for this position, or would like a discussion about this, or any other role, please send your contact details, together with your curriculum vitae to:
+1 609 720 1002 (ext: 237)
PrincetonNew Jersey North America
Find a Job