This job is currently Archived,
Client Manager Spencerville United States,
Charles River (company)
Posted on : 25 June 2017
Serve as Client Manager for assigned sponsors, conducting internal strategic sales and providing centralized, multi-site coordination for response to sponsor requests. Work with marketing, scientific, and financial staff to ensure quality customer service is provided.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Qualify bids and scopes of work with sponsors to ensure appropriate service is provided.
- Follow up with clients to ensure that proposals are complete and answer their needs.
- Creatively identify ways to secure open proposals by working with scientific staff, finance, management and others.
- Identify new business opportunities with sponsors and liaise with appropriate internal staff for follow-up.
- Develop and/or review Letters of Payment Authorization for accuracy.
- Prepare sale price estimates for protocols, bid requests, study revisions and additions using site s suggested selling price.
- Provide pricing support for Global Account Teams.
- Review and approve bid and proposal packages within authorized limits.
- Assist management in monitoring sale pricing practices to determine accuracy and relevance to study type, service and operation processes.
- Assist management in making recommendations on desirable proposals based on established financial and operational criteria, as required.
- Work with Account Management to determine scientific staff travel to sponsors.
- Ensure that scientific staff visiting sponsors are fully informed about clients needs.
- Ensure all required legal documents are in place.
- Coordinate and facilitate proposal and/or letter of authorization processes to ensure smooth and timely business process flow by working with the marketing, scientific and finance staff.
- Interact with scheduling or project management groups to identify the dates for study or service initiation and assist with scheduling needs. .
- Assist with updating and maintaining applicable databases.
- Assist with client visits, including giving company tours and presentations.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor s degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent in science, business, or marketing related discipline.
- Experience: 3-5 years customer service or related experience. Experience in a contract research and/or pharmaceutical setting preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Other: Capable of working with a minimum of supervision, able to handle multiple tasks, and effectively prioritize based on departmental goals. Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Organizational skills and attention to detail required. Proficient in word processing, spreadsheet, and database software. Ability to work effectively and efficiently to meet deadlines. Understanding of business/sales process required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet
Find a Job Find Candidates