Client Manager - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Qualify bids and scopes of work with sponsors to ensure appropriate service is provided.
- Follow up with clients to ensure that proposals are complete and answer their needs.
- Creatively identify ways to secure open proposals by working with scientific staff, finance, management and others.
- Identify new business opportunities with sponsors and liaise with appropriate internal staff for follow-up.
- Develop and/or review Letters of Payment Authorization for accuracy.
- Prepare sale price estimates for protocols, bid requests, study revisions and additions using site’s suggested selling price.
- Provide pricing support for Global Account Teams.
- Review and approve bid and proposal packages within authorized limits.
- Assist management in monitoring sale pricing practices to determine accuracy and relevance to study type, service and operation processes.
- Assist management in making recommendations on desirable proposals based on established financial and operational criteria, as required.
- Work with Account Management to determine scientific staff travel to sponsors.
- Ensure that scientific staff visiting sponsors are fully informed about clients needs.
- Ensure all required legal documents are in place.
- Coordinate and facilitate proposal and/or letter of authorization processes to ensure smooth and timely business process flow by working with the marketing, scientific and finance staff.
- Interact with scheduling or project management groups to identify the dates for study or service initiation and assist with scheduling needs. .
- Assist with updating and maintaining applicable databases.
- Assist with client visits, including giving company tours and presentations.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Capable of working with a minimum of supervision, able to handle multiple tasks, and effectively prioritize based on departmental goals.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Proficient in word processing, spreadsheet, and database software. Ability to work effectively and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of business/sales process required.
Equal Employment Opportunity