This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 11 July 2017
Serve as Client Manager for assigned sponsors, conducting internal strategic sales and providing centralized, multi-site coordination for response to sponsor requests. Work with marketing, scientific, and financial staff to ensure quality customer service is provided.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Qualify bids and scopes of work with sponsors to ensure appropriate service is provided.
- Follow up with clients to ensure that proposals are complete and answer their needs.
- Creatively identify ways to secure open proposals by working with scientific staff, finance, management and others.
- Identify new business opportunities with sponsors and liaise with appropriate internal staff for follow-up.
- Develop and/or review Letters of Payment Authorization for accuracy.
- Prepare sale price estimates for protocols, bid requests, study revisions and additions using site s suggested selling price.
- Provide pricing support for Global Account Teams.
- Review and approve bid and proposal packages within authorized limits.
- Assist management in monitoring sale pricing practices to determine accuracy and relevance to study type, service and operation processes.
- Assist management in making recommendations on desirable proposals based on established financial and operational criteria, as required.
- Work with Account Management to determine scientific staff travel to sponsors.
- Ensure that scientific staff visiting sponsors are fully informed about clients needs.
- Ensure all required legal documents are in place.
- Coordinate and facilitate proposal and/or letter of authorization processes to ensure smooth and timely business process flow by working with the marketing, scientific and finance staff.
- Interact with scheduling or project management groups to identify the dates for study or service initiation and assist with scheduling needs. .
- Assist with updating and maintaining applicable databases.
- Assist with client visits, including giving company tours and presentations.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor s degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent in science, business, or marketing related discipline.
Experience: 3-5 years customer service or related experience. Experience in a contract research and/or pharmaceutical setting preferred.
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Capable of working with a minimum of supervision, able to handle multiple tasks, and effectively prioritize based on departmental goals.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Proficient in word processing, spreadsheet, and database software. Ability to work effectively and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of business/sales process required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet
Find a Job Find Candidates