Summary:Responsibility for performing functions in a cleanroom associated with all Microfluidic chip manufacturing operations in a high volume fast past environment, the ideal candidate must be able to accomplish assignments that are routine in nature where limited judgment is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in a high volume Microfluidic fabrication lab
- Sets up and operates workstation activities in a wafer manufacturing or test area devoted to both production and process development. Processes include -lithography, wet benches, pick and place, epoxy dispense, UV curing, packaging, dicing, drilling, test equipment and substrate bonding
- Performs production processes in accordance with documented specifications and production schedules
- You will handle chemical on daily basis including Hydrofluoric Acid. Use of safety attire is required and will include use of safety glasses, face shield, apron and gloves.
- Must have ability to use a microscope
- Work in a Class 100 & 1000 environment this will require use of full cleanroom attire.
- Adhere to all safety and clean room specifications
- May be requested to provide operational assistance to engineering personnel.
- Interacts with other team members toward the solution of problems and the fulfillment of manufacturing objectives, and participate in natural work group teams for continuous improvement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent with 2+ years of industry experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a group as well as on an individual level.
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team with people of various educational and technical backgrounds.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret specifications, procedures, and mathematics.
- Requires the ability to read and write English.
- Requires computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel.
- Must be familiar with basic laboratory safety and cleanroom protocol.
Physical Requirements (if applicable):
- Ability to work in a Class 100 clean room
- Ability to wear the full clean room suit covered from head to toe
- Ability to stand and/or walk for up to 4 hours at a time
- Ability to lift up to 10lbs and push/pull up to 20 pounds