Job Description :
Responsible for assembling high precision optical equipment, as well as maintaining clean room facilities standards. This position requires expertise and aptitude for high precision work.
- Assemble Quadruple rod sets, and other clean assemblies for use in triple quadruple mass spectrometers.
- Meticulous care is required for each assembly, as impact of improper assembly has high impact on production workflows.
- Assist in developing methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing process.
- Work with engineers in conducting experiments.
- Ability to meet production schedules and deadlines according to process procedures.
- Support/follow company Health and Safety working procedures and policies.
- Daily 5S (particularly for Class 100k clean room).
- Operatie under Lean Manufacturing Principles in an ISO 13485 environment.
Job Requirements :
- Requires certification as a mechanical engineering technician/technologist, or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a high tech industriy (quadrupole mass spectrometry in particular) is always preferred.
- Ability to perform high precision work, while maintaining stringent cleanliness requirements.
- Must be an advocate for high quality workmanship, when it comes to inspecting parts, and assembling.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a group as well as on an individual level.
- Requires complex, advanced skills in the use of precision mechanical processes.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret engineering specifications, drawings, procedures, and mathematics.
- Requires ability to read and write English.
- Ability to pay high attention to detail.
- Requires computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel.
- Must be familiar with basic laboratory safety and clean room protocol. (Class 100K)