This job is currently Archived,
CI Line Lead SCM (Night-Shift) - United States
Becton Dickinson (company)
Posted on : 04 April 2017
This opening is for Night Shift
- Quality Systems responsibilities include initial quality inspections, facilitation of disposition of Material Review Report.
- Be the first to respond when an issue is identified, lead the root cause and corrective actions for equipment and quality issues, and escalate as required.
- Training Systems responsibilities include monitoring of employee training and records, inspection techniques and instruction on task documents.
- Tracking Systems responsibilities include reviewing, closing and releasing work orders.
- Perform random audits throughout the shift verifying that quality checks and processes are being performed properly.
- Provide feedback to associates as necessary.
- Balances their time on the production line between production needs and CI Line Leader responsibilities.
- Works on the production line a minimum of 20% of the time.
- Update and monitor accuracy of PVD boards.
- Ensure compliance to all audit requirements and schedules.
- Take responsibility for tracking and allocating resources to close KAS.
- Makes or assists with changes to, or the creation of, Standard Work Instructions.
- Ensure all team members help create and support all 5S initiatives.
- Proactively work to anticipate problems before they impact production.
- Report attendance, scheduling, and direct resources.
- Champion process improvements, and ensure that changes associated with Continuous Improvement (CI) activities are implemented consistently.
- Learn, model, and mentor team members to learn CI principles.
- Work overtime as needed by the department.
- Actively participate in Continuous Improvement teams and activities, including 5S, blitzes, Shift Start-up, updating PVD boards, etc.
- Continuously improve through the KAS program, meeting department goals for completed KAS.
- Comply with all local, state, federal, and BD safety regulations, policies, and procedures including RCRA Hazardous Waste regulations.
- Comply with all local BD quality policies, procedures, and practices through consistent application of sound quality assurance principles.
- Other duties as assigned.