This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 27 August 2017
CI Line Lead AFA A-shift
This is a 5:30 am to 5:45 pm shift rotating (including every other weekend) shift
- Quality Systems responsibilities include initial quality inspections, facilitation of disposition of Material Review Report. Be the first responder when an issue is identified, lead the root cause and corrective actions for equipment and quality issues and escalate as required.
- Training Systems responsibilities include monitoring of employee training and records, inspection techniques and instruction on task documents.
- Tracking Systems responsibilities include reviewing, closing and releasing work orders.
- Perform random audits throughout the shift verifying that quality checks and processes are being performed properly. Provide feedback to associates as necessary.
- Balances their time on the production line between production needs and CI Line Leader responsibilities. Works on the production line a minimum of 20% of the time.
- Update and monitor accuracy of PVD boards.
- Ensure compliance to all audit requirements and schedules.
- Take responsibility for tracking and allocating resources to close KAS.
- Makes or assists with changes to or the creation of Standard Work Instructions.
- Ensure all team members help create and support all 5S initiatives.
- Proactively work to anticipate problems before they impact production.
- Report attendance, scheduling, and direct resources.
- Champion process improvements, and ensure that changes associated with Continuous Improvement (CI) activities are implemented consistently.
- Learn, model, and mentor team members to learn CI principles.
- Work overtime as needed by the department.
- Actively participate in Continuous Improvement teams and activities, including 5S, blitzes, Shift Start-up, updating PVD boards, etc.
- Continuously improve through the KAS program, meeting department goals for completed KAS.
- Comply with all local, state, federal, and BD safety regulations, policies, and procedures including RCRA Hazardous Waste regulations.
- Comply with all local BD quality policies, procedures, and practices through consistent application of sound quality assurance principles.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- Effective written and oral communication skills (English), basic math skills, and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills
- Prefer a college degree
- Two to four years of manufacturing experience (prefer automated medical device manufacturing)
- Continuous improvement experience preferred
High School Diploma / GED
Primary Work LocationUSA UT - Sandy
Work ShiftNA (United States of America)
Find a Job Find Candidates