China Regional Manager – Business Development Mining solutions - China
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
- Generate market, customer and end user insights, and translate insight into the existing mining solutions business model.
- Support Business Leaders in strategic contracts initiation and development.
- Consolidates various analysis to alert and advise management of critical evolution, trends, risks and opportunities (markets, technologies,) before they become obvious or because they are important for sustainable growth.
- Has the ability to understand the customer decision journey in selecting the product and identify relevant purchase drivers and barriers.
- Lead complex, cross functional innovation and business development projects within China.
- Identify, define, plan, co-ordinate work to support business growth through the establishment of new applications for and/or the enhancement of existing products, ensuring the protection of intellectual property, achievement of business goals and to build foundation for future growth.
- As member of Business Development and Product Line team, work closely with other business functions to achieve regional or global business goals.
- Provide leadership, mentoring and coaching to team members, assisting Global Business Director to develop personnel in view of their performance/productivity, and career development.
- Identify and forecast technology and market trends in the region making link with activities in other regions.
- Excellent people skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong results orientation.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong commercial and communication skills.
- Creative and flexible.
- High ethical standards.
- Proficient in dealing with Chinese Business environment.
- Deep understanding of both China and US operational models (customers, government and corporate).
- Candidate must be a self-motivator with outstanding communication and influencing skills (up, down, peer-to-peer and customer).
- Able to operate in a global/virtual organization.
- Strong team player with focus on compliance to company policies.
- Excellent English skills are essential.