Chief Scientist/Senior Research Scientist - China
- Lead projects on new product development through leveraging internal and external resources globally;
- Identify new innovation opportunities for metallization paste in Photovoltaics
- Track the newest technology both from industries and from academia;
- Stay updated on technological advancement and industry trends on solar cell technologies
- Lead to initiate future projects, such as new research opportunities or technological ventures
- Provide program direction and coach to Research Scientists and Research Associates.
- Ph.D in Physics, Materials Science and Engineering, Semi-conductor or related fields
- Broad and substantial background in Photovoltaic Silicon Cell Process is required, preferably with more than 10 years of R&D experience
- Industrial Experience on simulation is a plus.
- Excellent communication skill in English; English-Chinese bilingual is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills are essential, demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams