This job is currently Archived,
Chief Product Owner managing the Audiology & Embedded Solutions portfolio Smorum Denmark,
Posted on : 20 March 2017
- We are at the forefront of the latest technology, constantly working to improve hearing solutions for our users in order to strengthen and develop our business.
- We have recently revealed our new groundbreaking platform for our next generation hearing aids.
- We are proud of this achievement and are not afraid of calling it a paradigm shift in hearing care.
- You can be a part of the success by joining our international R&D team in Denmark as Chief Product Owner, and help to bring our leading hearing products to the market.
- You will work in a growing international company in the medico-technical industry with many opportunities for professional and personal development.
- You will be part of a dynamic environment built on trust and openness, where you will find a strong will to win.
- In the role as Chief Product Owner for audiology and embedded software solutions, you will become a pivotal part of the R&D unit Audiology and Embedded Systems (AES).
- You will join a team of five product owners who each are responsible for their separate subarea within AES.
- You will be ensuring the alignment of the product owner team and work with them to ensure delivery on short and long term across the full portfolio.
- As the Chief Product Owner you will be responsible for setting direction and priorities for the audio features in the hearing solution products within the WDH.
- Your main responsibilities will be:
- Prioritizing of AES deliveries across the entire product suite and the entire portfolio and convey this to relevant stakeholders.
- Drive portfolio management for audiology, digital signal processing and embedded software in R&D and make the priorities transparent to the organization.
- Close collaboration with new business introduction, market category management as well as RD management on the priorities over time, releases, programmes and features.
- Secure alignment between product owners within AES.
- Involvement with the area teams not least the product owners for each sub area.
- The position does not include people management.
- Overall, you can look forward to work in a growing agile setup with a wide range of challenging tasks and good possibilities for development.
- We expect you to hold an MSc and have at least four years of practical experience within portfolio- and strategic work within product development in RD; and preferable within the hearing aid industry. You have practical experience with agile development and management of this.
- Strong stakeholder management skills is a pre-requisite as you will be in contact with various stakeholders in R&D and Marketing.
- You should thrive in a complex set-up where stakeholders and decisions need to be supported and at the same time challenged in order to achieve the best results for the business.
- You are fluent in English both written and spoken, as it is our company language.
- 500 million people worldwide suffer from hearing loss.
- It is our ambition that our customers - hearing clinics throughout the world - prefer to use our products for people with impaired hearing.
- Our company is among the three largest companies in the industry, and in Denmark all 1,300 employees, with passion, dedication and professional expertise, develop some of the most innovative hearing aids in the world.
- Our company is a growing company, and 97% of Group revenues is generated outside Denmark.
2765 Smorum Denmark
Find a Job Find Candidates