This job is currently Archived,
Chief Product Owner (m/f) - Germany
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- As Product Manager Ophthalmic Surgery Systems you are the Chief Product Owner (m/f)
- You are responsible for the business success of one of our products.
- This includes the responsibility for the product and service strategy and its implementation throughout the entire life cycle.
- You will play a crucial role in actively driving our strong growth with ophthalmic surgical microscopes, surgical assistance functions and Phaco/ Vitrectomy devices.
- In this challenging function, you work in an agile manner, conduct regularly market surveys and focus groups to assess customer and sales channel needs as well as market trends.
- You take the lead in the product and business plan definition and take an active role in its execution.
- You ensure the success of the product development with R&D and drive the product launch with other departments to ensure that your plan is materialized.
- As the Chief Product Owner you are close to customers and sales to support in the field in selling the product.
- Take responsibility for our business success and shape the future of our company.
- You have an excellent degree in Business Administration or Engineering (Science, Medical Technology etc.) and at least 5 years of work experience from which at least 3 years in Product Management, ideally in the health care industry.
- If you have application knowledge in ophthalmology especially in surgery this would be great but is not a prerequisite for us.
- You convince with strong analytical and communication skills and with entrepreneurial thinking?
- You have passion that energizes customers and colleagues?
- Strategic thinking and result orientation is deep in your DNA? This is what we are looking for.
- If this is complemented with excellent capabilities in managing complex projects, business fluent in English and German and a high willingness to travel internationally, then we want you to enrich our team!
- Our company is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years.
- Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology
- We encourage creative thinking and innovation.
- We work in agile and interdisciplinary teams.
- Being successful in these teams requires a high level of personal responsibility and commitment.
- You will be rewarded with a fast-paced work environment with great impact and excellent development opportunities