Chemistry, Manufacturing, and Control (CMC) position Solna Sweden,
Clin Storage (company)
Posted on : 13 July 2017
- our company is gdp and GMP certified by the swedish mpa with business related to
- storage of for example medicinal and investigational medicinal products, plasma tissues and cells
- wholesale distributor for medicinal and investigational products
- batch release and certification (qp release)
- importation of medicinal and investigational products from 3rd countries
- GMP audits
- our company also provide cmc support and expertise to biotech and Pharmaceutical companies, from non-Clinical safety studies to late phase development.
- our company is now rapidly expanding and need to recruit a cmc-Expert, which can work both as a Consultant and hands on at our company.
- as a Consultant, you will guide, take part of development activities, and manage cmc for companies contracted by our company.
- the consultancy work will be in close collaboration and under the supervision with those at our company providing cmc consultancy.
- the intention with the role is to grow into a more independent role and support new customers to our company.
- we value good Communication Skills, both in written and verbally, a sound knowledge about various aspects of cmc, commitment, and excellent and timely delivery.
- if you have worked as a Project Leader/manager with the responsibility for the cmc part of the project, this is an extra bonus.
- as an Employee at our company we also expect you to be a part of the operational practice, including handling of goods, labeling and Packaging, technical qualifications and maintenance of equipment, development of work routines under GMP.
- knowledge and experience of computerized systems is optional but appreciated.
Find a Job Find Candidates