Posted on : 19 February 2017
- design, conduct and analyze In Vivo and/or In Vitro dmpk studies to support Drug Discovery and Preclinical development.
- obtain/interpret bioanalytical/pharmacokinetic and/ or In Vitro findings, write reports, make Presentations, and communicate with other dmpk and med chem scientists.
- requires phd or ms and 2+ years industry experience with In Vivo and/or In Vitro dmpk;
- knowledge of Enzyme Kinetics and hands-on dmpk skills including bioanalytical method development using lc/ms/ms;
- drug quantitation in various matrices such as plasma and tissues;
- sample preparation using liquid handling robots, and computational pk Analysis using watson or similar Software.
- previous experience in the design of In Vivo experiments or metabolite identification is a plus.
- the candidate must have: hands-on experience on Mass Spectrometry and HPLC as applied to In Vitro & In Vivo Drug metabolism.
- working knowledge of other instrumentation including uplc, radiometric, lsc, Fluorescence detectors is a plus.
- innovative, independent and goal-oriented; able to plan and execute own Research while being a good team player.
- able to work in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams where English is the common language.
00071 Pomezia (RM) Italy
Find a Job Find Candidates