Chemistry DMPK Scientist - Italy
Posted on : 19 February 2017
- Design, conduct and analyze in vivo and/or in vitro DMPK studies to support drug discovery and preclinical development.
- Obtain/interpret bioanalytical/pharmacokinetic and/ or in vitro findings, write reports, make presentations, and communicate with other DMPK and Med Chem scientists.
- Requires PhD or MS and 2+ years industry experience with in vivo and/or in vitro DMPK;
- Knowledge of enzyme kinetics and hands-on DMPK skills including bioanalytical method development using LC/MS/MS;
- Drug quantitation in various matrices such as plasma and tissues;
- Sample preparation using liquid handling robots, and computational PK analysis using Watson or similar software.
- Previous experience in the design of in vivo experiments or metabolite identification is a plus.
- The candidate must have: Hands-on experience on mass spectrometry and HPLC as applied to in vitro & in vivo drug metabolism.
- Working knowledge of other instrumentation including UPLC, radiometric, LSC, fluorescence detectors is a plus.
- Innovative, independent and goal-oriented; able to plan and execute own research while being a good team player.
- Able to work in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams where English is the common language.