for a fixed- term contract (1 year) we are looking for a Chemist of process.
role and objectives:
main duty is to work on the synthesis of glycoproteins, in particular:
- develop synthetic plans and design and run experiments to test their suitability for large-scale use
- improve existing processes to reduce cost and increase reliability, purity, and safety
- use a variety of Analytical methods to monitor reaction processes
- troubleshoot existing processes—for example, determine what is causing the slime to appear in the scrubber stack
- maintain and operate according to the current good Manufacturing practices of FDA and EMA.
Education and knowledge:
a degree in chemistry or Pharmaceutical chemistry is required, possibly with a background in polysaccharide and Protein chemistry: Organic chemistry, Carbohydrate chemistry, Protein chemistry. process chemistry requires a blend of theoretical and practical knowledge.
rapolano terme (si)
italian and English (written).o send your résumé, click on the link my résumé and select "rif. vc2” -"Chemist of process" reference from the drop-down menu "preferred position".
Find a Job Find Candidates