This job is currently Archived,
Chemist/Microbiologist ( new temporary contingent worker for 6 months) Redmond United States,
Posted on : 04 July 2017
- Work in a BL2 laboratory environment, performing testing and optimization of a new, prototype diagnostic device.
- The work will include preparing test formulations, conducting experiments on the new diagnostic device, and analyzing/compiling technical data, as instructed. Propagation and quantitative of BL2 pathogens will be performed, using appropriate PPE and bio-safety procedures.
- Analysis of nucleic acid fragments will be performed.
- Must maintain good laboratory procedures and practices.
- Must have good data analysis and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years experience in a life science field, such as microbiology.
- Experience in handling BL2-level human pathogens is required.
- Experience in performing nucleic acid analytical methods (agarose gels, PCR, restriction analysis, etc.) is highly desired.
Redmond Washington United States
Find a Job Find Candidates