This job is currently Archived,
Chemist - Russia
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 04 April 2017
- Are you looking for the opportunity to make our patients’ lives better and leave your footprint in building up a new filling plant in Russia?
- Then you might be interested in taking up the position of EM Professional in Local Manufacturing site.
- We are establishing the modern insulin's production and the processes in scope are formulation, filling, inspection, assembly and packaging.
About the department
- The Chemical Laboratory in Quality Control Department is providing the quality control of recipients and materials used in production, control of auxiliary solutions and finished products, control of dosing accuracy, investigation of stability of finished products.
- You have an opportunity to become a part of high professional team.
- We work in compliance with the standard operational procedures, in accordance with requirements of Russian Legislation and GMP requirements.
In the position of Chemist you will be responsible for performing of different analyses using the modern analytical equipment; qualification, calibration and maintenance of lab equipment; work with the relevant documentation and records.
To make it a success you need to have a higher education (in chemistry/chemical technology, pharmacy, or relevant), experience in laboratory in pharmaceutical manufacturing, or food industry is preferred. English skills and advanced PC skills are preferred.
Working with Us:
- At our company, you will join a patient-centered culture of talented professionals.
- We respect individuality and encourage you to make the most of your potential