- Analysis of incoming raw materials that include antigens, antibodies, dyed beads and conjugate for qualification and release.
- Evaluate matched pairing of small scale couplings and liquoring of materials for use in Production.
- Follow and complete standard operating procedures and test methods to evaluate and report results.
- Maintains good laboratory procedures and documentation practices.
- Establish and document procedures.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and more!
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Basic working knowledge of laboratory environments, materials, and apparatus.
- Able to follow detailed procedures and have good documentation skills.
- Working knowledge of computer software programs such as Excel, Word, Lotus Notes, etc.
- Requires basic communication skills. Periodic contacts with other departments or individuals outside of the organization that require giving or obtaining routine information related to work being done. Requires tact and cooperative relationships.
- Computer software programs - Word, Excel
- General laboratory experience
- Attention to detail
- Education: BA/BS in Life Science or related field or equivalent work experience that would provide knowledge in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Clinical Chemistry or Microbiology.
- Experience: 0-2 years in a general laboratory environment performing analyses in the areas of chemistry, biochemistry, or associated areas of life sciences, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better result
- EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age