Chemist I Temp to Hire - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
What you'll be doing:
- Work in a team based environment to make in-process and final products as stated in the production documents.
- Should be able to meet scheduled timelines and goals for production operations.
- Ensure equipment is maintained to minimize disruption to production schedules.
- Write and submit deviation reports in case of planned or unplanned deviations.
- Should be able to do process and material transactions in the ERP system in a timely manner.
- Follow instructions provided by supervisor/manager for all tasks.
- Review production documents and provide feedback.
- Keep the manufacturing lab clean and organized.
What you need for this role:
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences, Biology, Biochemistry or related field.
- 1-3 year experience in the application of laboratory techniques in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of basic laboratory techniques and equipment.
- Able to follow procedures and have good documentation skills.
- Ability to work independently in a collaborative team-oriented setting.
- Good organization, communication, multi-tasking and computer skills.
- Basic math skills in a science environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- To all recruitment agencies: Our company does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a company Staffing Representative.