- Assist R&D scientists in the operation of analytical instruments, preparing reagents and samples, performing experiments according to written protocols, monitoring equipment and documenting experimental results under direction of a project.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a life science or related field.
- 1+ year experience operating common laboratory equipment (e.g. balance, pipette, spectrophotometer, etc.) is required.
- Experience with HPLC is preferred.
- Experience in working in a regulated industry is a plus.
- Working knowledge of computer software programs such as Excel, Word, etc.
- Basic organization, communication, multitasking, and computer skills
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.