- Tracking Code
- Job Description
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for routine QC testing and troubleshooting tests on raw materials, in-process and final products.
- Perform stability testing.
- Participate in the verification and validation of new process improvements.
- Perform data analysis, validate test data and perform data entry of test results.
- Assist area supervisor in evaluation and implementation of QC test procedures and departmental processes.
What you need for this role:
- BA/BS in Science or equivalent required
- 0-2 years of Quality Control experience in a GMP environment.
- Must possess working knowledge of Quality Control.
- Excellent written and verbal skill.
- Knowledge of Excel spreadsheets and Access Databases are required.
- Knowledge in chromatography, HPLC troubleshooting and EIA assays.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
- Opportunities for growth and training
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company
- Great work environment
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Job Location
- Hercules, California, United States
- CSD Chem Lab (10123)
- Position Type