- Everything at our company begins with the unmet medical needs of people.
- Our company is a research-based pharmaceutical company based in Indianapolis, Indiana, with affiliates.
- Our company has biotechnology and manufacturing facilities.
Provide analytical support and results release for QC Laboratory including Raw Materials, In Process, Final API and method development and validation.
Education and Experience
- Education and Experience: BS / MS in Chemistry. PhD in Analytical Chemistry or Biochemistry preferred.
- Chemist license required. Minimum of two (2) years of experience in QC Laboratory.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge in problem solving, troubleshooting, method validation/transfer and equipment qualification.
- Strong leadership skills, customer focus and continuous improvement oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English / Spanish).
- Handle multiple priorities, work tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of statistical methods.Understand cGMP and FDA regulations.
- Team player, Self starter, Excellent presentation skills.
- Support 24/7 manufacturing operations.Team work oriented.