Chemical technical assistant (m/f) - Apprenticeship Mainz Germany,
everyone achieves greatness at biontech! as one of the most rapidly growing Biotechnology companies in europe, we re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against Cancer and other diseases. over 600 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. you too can become a pioneer!
will you soon have completed your school Education and are you looking for meaningful vocational Training with a future? then find out whether Training as a
may be something for you.
here, you ll achieve greatness.
- your Training at our Training Partner Biologie/ausbildung/alle-ausbildungsgaenge/chemisch-technischer-assistent/">hochschule fresenius in idstein will give you the necessary physical, chemical, and mathematical knowledge you will need to ensure later on in our production division that the Manufacturing process for our innovative Cancer Vaccines is Aseptic.
- a four-week internship with us in mainz and stints in our Operations during part of your semester breaks will also add to your Laboratory-specific knowledge.
- this means we will teach you not only to operate our cutting-edge Manufacturing platforms and Laboratory equipment but also to conduct quality checks and document Manufacturing processes.
what you have to offer.
- graduated with at least a high school diploma or certificate deemed to be an equivalent
- interest in natural Sciences or technology
- skill in manual work and understanding of technology
- conscientious and precise working style
- exceptional quality consciousness
have we kindled your pioneering spirit?we offer you diverse and practical Training, in cooperation with our strong Partner, fresenius University in idstein. find out more on www.become-a-pioneer.de.
if you have any further questions, elma k
Find a Job Find Candidates