This job is currently Archived,
Chemical Operator, Supply Operations - United States
Posted on : 25 June 2017
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world.
- For those around us, for each other and for the next generation.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Supply Operations, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and pave the way for a brighter future.
Chemical Operator, Supply Operations
- We’re looking for energetic people to join our Operations teams.
- You will function as a key team member, by operating processing equipment, wherever assigned, according to approved operations procedures for the production of industrial enzymes. Performance must include good manufacturing practices, safety, and compliance with all company rules and procedures.
- Duties will include unloading and preparing bulk and bagged raw materials for the process. Operating forklift and hoist systems.
- You will also operate process and utility equipment manually and via the plant’s computerized process control system, monitor processes, equipment and products for optimal production performance and take production samples, analyze samples in the production laboratory and take action based on the obtained results.
In this position, you need to have:
- High School diploma or equivalent with demonstrated good math/arithmetic skills required.
- Ability to operate processing equipment and computerized control equipment with working knowledge of relevant procedures; relevant production experience is preferred.
- Effective written and oral communication skills necessary.
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds with unassisted, to pull up to 20 pounds, work at elevated heights and in confined spaces, climb stairs frequently during each shift.
- Other physical requirements include bending, and turning valves using tools such as wrenches, etc.
- Forklift certification preferred or the ability to be forklift certified.
- Ability to work rotating 12 hour shifts.
Our company is the world leader in bio-innovation. Together with customers across a broad array of industries, we create tomorrow’s bio-solutions, improving our customers’ business and the use of our planet’s resources. With over 700 products used in 130 countries, our company’s bio innovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world’s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow’s ever-changing marketplace.