Chemical Engineer - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- You will assist in designing reactors for continuous flow processing.
- Explore critical reaction parameters that are influencing space time yield and safety.
- Apply mathematical modelling for optimization of flow chemistry processes.
- You will collaborate cross-functionally with organic chemists, chemical engineers and process analytical chemists.
- You will implement multi-stage continuous processing unit operation solutions on lab-scale and assist in transferring them to pilot-scale.
- You will participate in project teams and communicate results in a team-based environment.
- You have a degree in Engineering or relevant industrial experience and a strong interest in flow chemistry is a plus.
- You are capable of functioning in a team as well as independently and motivated to take up new challenges