This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 15 June 2017
- Our company is a global consulting and project engineering company.
- We have a wide portfolio of projects that we are actively involved in across Europe and the US and we always welcome applications from highly motivated people to help drive us forward. We are actively looking to recruit a Change Management Specialist to join our team.
- As a member of the MES project team, you will coordinate the change management program for an MES Upgrade project.
- Structuring and coordinating a complex IT systems change management program for an MES upgrade and roll out
- Stakeholder management and communications to obtain awareness, understanding, buy-in, and support
- Assessment of change readiness, leadership alignment, and organisational impact
- Identify and support organisational change
- Define the change vision and strategy
- Put in place cultural transformation plans to educate the business across all impacted work streams
- Build training activities into the overall project schedule
- Identify risks and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders
- Define problem solving and risk mitigation strategies
- Identify and mitigate work-stream related issues
- Support completion of work-stream activities
- Minimum of 2 years related experience in a GMP / FDA regulated environment
- Demonstrated capability of structuring and coordinating complex IT systems change management programs
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Previous experience of developing training strategies, curricula and course content
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- An ability to influence and guide team members when required
Find a Job Find Candidates