This job is currently Archived,
Change Management Leader - Belgium
Keyrus Biopharma (company)
Posted on : 29 June 2017
As a Change Management Leader at our company, you will join a team on client’s site to participate to an array of activities leading to the success completion of multiple projects aiming to maximize the benefits of these projects on the impacted teams.
It includes but is not limited to:
- Preparation and planning phase : defining the Change (TO BE state) – define priorities – build the Change Management team and improve its capabilities – Define the Governance Model
- Mobilization Phase : Make the TO BE happen
- Embed & Grow phase : Ensure sustainability of the Change
- Tracking and reporting on project deliverables
- Application of Change Management processes and tools
Role and main tasks:
- Support change and continuous improvement through coaching, mentoring, facilitating and training
- Uses their technical expertise sparingly when working with the targets of change to build capability and confidence in the targets of change
- Ability to coach and/or mentor the Change Management team, including Change Managers and Change Agents (eg several dozens of team members across the organisation, in an international context), during different Change Management phases.
- Assistance to Change Management and client stakeholders on senior level.
- Has specialized technical and practical expertise and experience in Change Management tools and methodologies.
- Assistance in formulation and consolidation of requirements to client management entities involved (in particular for complex requirements which impact several different specializations and associated processes).
- Puts forward scenarios with assessment of impact, estimate of business benefits achieved and return on investment and support of solutions.
- S/He will assist the Program Quality Representative and support him on the following tasks:
- Review supportive documentation
- Provide guidance & participate to the QA inputs to gather the appropriate supportive documents for RA submissions
- Participate to multifunctional teams for change controls, TRA, review of Critical Quality Attributes (CQA), Product Control Strategy, PE & Process Performance Qualification (PPQ) protocols & reports.
- University Degree with several years of experience in senior roles related to large scale
- Change Management in an industrial environment (Pharma or Biotech being a plus)
Required Experience & Knowledge:
- An expert in their technical field (eg, GXP, Lean, Six Sigma, etc)
- Demonstrated competency and experience in Change Management tools and methodologies
- Successful experience in people management across multiple locations
- Knowledge of GMP
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical or Biotech industry
- Excellent track records in hands-on support to large scale industrial Change Management programs
- Knowledge of how a R&D department works is a plus
- Leader and influencer
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external customers/partners (interact with empathy, clarity and assertiveness)
- Challenging the status quo
- Continuous improvement
- Negotiation skills
- Organized, Analytic, Pragmatic, Rigorous
What we offer
- You will receive a competitive based salary depending on your education and experience in an attractive package of extralegal benefits (company car, petrol card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization…).
- Each employee will be welcomed with a varied integration program.
- We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses).
- You will join a dynamic and international environment with enthusiastic and professional colleagues.
Who We are
- Our company is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence.
- Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors.
- Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
- We’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better
- From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Bio statistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.