This job is currently Archived,
Central Nervous System Specialty Representative Montréal Canada,
Posted on : 18 May 2017
- Achieve territory sales objectives for all company promoted products
- Implement territory plan of action, including field call activities as established by the sales and marketing teams for each defined cycle
- Fully understand and promote company and partnered products, using sales cycle promotional material in a timely and professional manner
- Execute tailored call preparation and call review process (pre-call planning, setting SMART objectives, post-call analysis) with the goal of moving customers along the adoption ladder Business Planning (20%)
- In accordance with the sales function plan and the District Sales Manager, develop and revisit regularly a territory business plan to optimize growth opportunities and achieve sales
- Identify and implement key tactics to maximize territory selling efforts
- Manage field budget adequately to optimize reach and effective customer interaction of targeted customers
- Continuously gather insights in territory through interactions with customers and adapt tactics and drive growth
- Work with district and regional team members, including healthcare communication specialists and medical science liaison to offer tailored solutions in response to the health care professional s needs and support territory growthHealthcare Communication and Education Activities (20%)
- Effectively implement needs-based, certified CHE programs and Other Learning Activities as per cycle plan of action and follow-up to optimize impact
- Work closely with Healthcare Communication Specialists to identify educational opportunities and develop advocacy in territory
- Ensure compliance with all educational activities implemented with customersAdministration and Corporate Compliance (5%)
- Update and maintain the key client target list by entering accurate prescribing information, mailing and contact addresses, call history, current call activity; and future call planning.
- Use the CRM (Customer Relations Management System) to ensure that field activities are captured and documented
- Timely use of the company s expense reporting system in a timely manner
- Satisfy company processes and business needs in a cost efficient and timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or business administration
- A minimum of five (5) years of sales experience in the Canadian pharmaceutical industry and CNS experience
- Strong understanding of hospital business and influence mapping
- Proven track record of performance in specialty markets or account management
- Experience in promoting multiple products in specialty disease areas
- Bilingualism in English and French is essential
- Ease with the use of technology (ie: iPad, apps, etc.) including proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Accountability and results oriented
- Critical thinking and innovation
- Business acumen and analytical skills
- Adaptability Flexibility
- Proven track record of performance
- Normal office conditions - No
- Evening/weekend commitments - Yes
- Travel commitments - Yes
- % travel required 10%-40%
- Our company is a global pharmaceutical company specialized in psychiatric and neurological disorders.
- For more than 70 years, we have been at the forefront of research within neuroscience.
- Our key areas of focus are depression, schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.
- An estimated 700 million people worldwide are living with psychiatric and neurological disorders and far too many suffer due to inadequate treatment, discrimination, a reduced number of working days, early retirement and other unnecessary consequences.
- Every day, we strive for improved treatment and a better life for people living with psychiatric and neurological disorders we call this Progress in Mind.
- Our approximately 5,300 employees in 55 countries are engaged in the entire value chain throughout research, development, production, marketing and sales.
- Our pipeline consists of several late-stage development programmes and our products are available in more than 100 countries.
Québec (Montreal Quebec) Canada
Find a Job Find Candidates