This job is currently Archived,
Cell Culture Sales Specialist Brussel Belgium,
GE Healthcare (company)
Posted on : 04 April 2017
- Our company is the world s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive.
- Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, our company delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- There is no other life sciences company quite like our company.
- A $5 billion business with morethan 11,000 individuals in over 100 countries, we are at work enabling a new era in medicine.
- For more than years, our company has globally supported the development and use of new therapies, helping accelerate the journey from biological understanding to clinical therapy.
- Our company works with cutting edge technology enabling and advancing the discovery, diagnosis and medical treatments of the present and the future.
- We are accelerating biology to cell therapy in ways no other company can.
- As the Sales Specialist you will own the Commercial part of the pre- and post-sales process for the Hyclone Cell Culture portfolio and will be an integral part of a dedicated Cell Culture Modality sales specialist team.The position is responsible for maintaining existing customer accounts and developing new customer relationships within the territory and will act as the primary customer contact in relation to all HyClone product lines (cell culture media, process liquids and serum).
- The role will be responsible for identifying new customers / new projects within the territory and for developing the potential new business opportunities in collaboration with relevant internal company management and technical support functions.
- In addition, the position will be responsible for, but not limited to, forecasting sales; analyzing data; maintaining records within internal documentation/electronic systems; preparing the annual territory sales budget in collaboration with the Regional Sales Director-EMEA and achieving Corporate pricing and margin improvement targets with the ultimate aim of achieving a balanced approach between organic growth and margin expansions on the basis of standard costing.
- The position will collaborate closely with the Sales Support function to ensure customer quotations are developed and finalized in accordance with Company operating procedures and policies. In addition, the position will be required to work closely with product, marketing and company account management groups to develop programs to identify and/or develop new sales targets that will necessarily involve attendance at, and participation in, events and business fairs.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maximize sales orders, margin, market share, customer satisfaction of the Hyclone product portfolio and business solutions in assigned area.
- Develop good long term customer relationships, and high customer satisfaction whilst utilizing to optimum level resources in the team and company businesses.
- Provide support during and post sales of the Hyclone product range and business solutions to customers within area.
- Organize product evaluations, sites visits and follow up.
- Prepare and co-ordinate the tender/contract response with relevant business partners and validate in collaboration with modality manager.
- Track market effectively and provide accurate current and forecasts data using information tools available.
- Communicate market information effectively to/from the field including competitor data.
- Communicate effectively with members of sales/marketing/service team to maximize all sales potential and communicates leads to relevant colleagues.
- Generates, record and maintain customer profiles, including keeping track of key decision makers.
- Ensures knowledge of and compliance with Company policies and quality processes
- Graduate or BSc degree in a life science or closely related field or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Experience of technical sales and/or working within the Bio-Processing industry; Bio-Technical/Life Sciences/Pharmaceutical and/or Bio-Pharmaceutical industries
- Strong knowledge of cell culture production, upstream/downstream processes etc.
- Direct selling experience in a complex competitive Industrial environment essential
- Fluency in English (written & spoken)
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills and high ability to work in a team
- Fluency in Dutch (written and spoken)
- Upstream Process Development expertise in a bio-manufacturing environment
- Team working skills (incl. Ability to harness resources to achieve goal).
- Presentation skills
Belgium United Kingdom
Find a Job Find Candidates