CDG Field Application Specialist TW - Taiwan
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
1. Conduct operator training for end users after installation of instruments.
2. Solve application / product problems promptly and completely.
3. Conduct product technical training for Sales / Engineers/distributors.
4. Maintain/update products information promptly.
5. Visit client regularly and promote reagent for value-based management.
6. Pay periodic visits to Key Accounts for getting user feedbacks on our products and services.
7. Work closely with Service Engineer and Sales team in order to support sales effort, including pre-sales promotion.
8. Coordinate instrument installation with Service Engineer and Sales.
9. Coordinate customer evaluation of products.
10. Assist customers in the interpretation of test results.
11. Prepare and complete monthly report.
12. Interact with customers to resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's inquiry and complaints.
13. Reporting and communicating problems with global service center of respective division to determine the root cause of the problem, expediting correction or adjustment & following up execution of resolution from required corrective actions.
- Required Skills
1. Presentation skill.
2. Analytic skill.
3. Training skill.
4. Personal Computer knowledge.
- Required Experience
More than 2-year experience in hospital diagnostics laboratory and/or similar experience in the industry.
- Job Location
- Tai Pei, , Taiwan
- CDG Sales Support(CDGP)
- Position Type