Category Manager, Indirect Sourcing - Denmark
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries. As part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen our company’s competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
Category Manager, Indirect Sourcing
- We are looking for a new Category Manager to join our Indirect Sourcing team.
- You will become part of a dynamic global Indirect Sourcing & Procurement organization with ~30 high performing category managers and buyers located globally at company’s main sites.
- You will be leading and supporting sourcing projects within various indirect categories.
- You will be responsible for the development and implementation of sourcing strategies, aligning these to the overall objectives of the business and conduct relevant change management activities to ensure that your results are anchored in the organization.
- We offer you the opportunity to work with exceptionally talented colleagues, and we will provide you with a wide range of opportunities for professional and personal development. You will experience a high level of exposure to the organization and get the opportunity to make a difference in an informal work setting.
In this position you need to have:
- A MSc in Business Administration or Engineering with outstanding grades
- 3-5 years of relevant experience – preferably from a global company or/and consulting company
- A commercial mindset and a broad business understanding and outstanding project and change management skills
- Persuasive communication skills both verbal and in writing
- Excellent problem solving and analytical capabilities
- High level of ambition and a natural strive for excellence
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.