This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 08 June 2017
Purpose of the Job
- To ensure all product information held within product master file systems is complete and accurate.
- Liaise with Product Managers to continuously improve the presentation of information.
- Act as first line of response for all product related queries.
Main Duties/Responsibilities and Knowledge/Skills Requirements
- Ensure all current SKU information and images are included in the product master file systems and all other relevant systems
- Initial product set up and integrity checks from relevant source
- Identify and nominate alternative products and accessories and update all relevant systems where applicable
- Continually review & improve content, liaising with Suppliers to obtain additional information
- Check integrity of stock flags of producers and make any necessary changes, liaising with sales and demand management
- Liaise with marketing and vendor management departments to ensure accuracy of product information, pricing and images for reproducing in marketing publications, including the catalogue
- Aid in catalogue creation process using relevant process in ACMS system
- Monitor products on backorders and suggest alternatives where possible
- Act as a contact point for sending product data lists to suppliers to check product, image, price and lead times plus any other relevant information the business may require
- Support supplier partner relationships and attend supplier meeting when required
- Deal with all relevant product queries from internal and external customers
- Work with web team to ensure that online data reflects master file most recent information
- Control amend process for catalogue creation internally and for supplier amends
- Understand what information is required and how to optimise its customer appeal. Identify areas for improvement and agree revisions with product managers.
- Active participation in projects to upgrade master file systems.
- Completing monthly reports for suppliers when applicable.
Key Performance Indicators & Measures
- Completeness and accuracy of product master file and all relevant systems
- Continuously improved content, supporting documentation and images
- All content aligned to media requirements
- Zero errors in published product information
- Respond to product related queries within 24 hours
Knowledge, Experience and Understanding Required
- Experience working with databases for campaign management
- Some marketing or sales experience
- Experience of compiling reports
- Experience of creative writing to present information to a specific target audience
- Strong attention to detail
- Good copywriting skills- competency in creating and presenting clear written information
- Good communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of customer service whilst working on specific projects
Find a Job Find Candidates