The Case Manager of Alexion Pharma Brazil will handle and develop the processes to follow and support the patients and nurses and also will provide the administrative support to guaranty the correct execution of the administrative activities needed in order to support and sustain the sales execution.
This position will handle and attend all the activities that support the patients benefit such as access, educational programs or social activities which will end on the patients’ health.
- Develop educational programs for patients
- Develop training programs for nurses on the manipulation of products
- Contact the patients following the internal compliance policies as well as regulatory policies in Brazil
- Coordinate the first infusion of the patients enrolling physician and nurses.
- Guaranty the support of patient needs regarding training on the
- Any other needed task under request
- Must have a minimum of 2-5 years handling patients programs
- Industry experience (mandatory requirement)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package (excel is mandatory)
- Experience on managing chronic therapies
- Safety medical monitoring and report experience
- Excellent knowledge of local and/or regional regulations and requirements of Pharmacovigilance
- Strong project management, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Additional requirements as applicable based on local regulations
- MD / Nurse / Pharmacist/ Social worker it is desirable
BE Alexion Competencies :
- learning and self- development;
- ensures accountability;
- cultivates innovation;
- being resilient;
- decision quality;
BE Alexion Leader Competencies:
- attracts and develops top talent;
- drives results;
- strategic mindset;
- manages ambiguity and complexity;
- optimizes work processes;
- drives engagement
Alexion is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and delivering life-transforming therapies for patients with devastating and rare disorders. Alexion developed and commercializes Soliris® (eculizumab), the first and only approved complement inhibitor to treat patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) and atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS), two life-threatening ultra-rare disorders. As the global leader in complement inhibition, Alexion is strengthening and broadening its portfolio of complement inhibitors, including evaluating potential indications for eculizumab in additional severe and ultra-rare disorders. Alexion’s metabolic franchise includes two highly innovative enzyme replacement therapies for patients with life-threatening and ultra-rare disorders, Strensiq® (asfotase alfa) to treat patients with hypophosphatasia (HPP) and Kanuma™ (sebelipase alfa) to treat patients with lysosomal acid lipase deficiency (LAL-D). In addition, Alexion is advancing the most robust rare disease pipeline in the biotech industry, with highly innovative product candidates in multiple therapeutic areas.