This job is currently Archived,
Case Manager - Argentina
Posted on : 07 June 2017
- Develop educational programs for patients
- Contact the patients following the internal compliance policies as well as regulatory policies in Argentina
- Close follow up of the access status for each patient
- Support, facilitate and create strategic alliances that benefit the patients.
- Support the first infusion of the patients
- Collect and inform Pharmacovigilance informations.
- Develop programs for patients training & education on their diseases
- Present reports as requested
- Responsible of information of patient status related to access and therapy compliance
- Guaranty the support of patient needs regarding training on the disease and patients well-being
- Accomplish with all other activities that will be assigned by the country manager as needed to support the operation.
- Acts as regional representative for Global Pharmacovigilance (GPV) responsible for conducting or ensuring delegation of the following activities in accordance with local legislative requirements, company SOPs and regional PV Agreements:
- Ensure adverse events (AEs) and other safety findings (e.g., pregnancy, off label use, overdose, abuse, lack of effect, etc.,) are collected and reported from all sources appropriately in accordance with global SOPs, local SOPs and regional regulations
- Maintain compliance with PV SOPs
- Must have a minimum of 1- 3 years handling patients programs
- 1- 2 years of industry experience desirable
- Experience on managing chronic therapies.
- Excellent written/ oral communication skills
- Team player
- Good interpersonal relationships
- Organization and self-management
- Results oriented
- Good communicator
- Customer oriented individual
- Excellent knowledge of local and/or regional regulations and requirements for Pharmacovigilance
- Advanced degree, preferably in the health care sciences
- Strong project management, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Additional requirements as applicable based on local regulations
- Health Care Bacharel Degree ( Pharmaceuthical , Nurse, Biologist, it is desirable)
- MBA is desirable
- Intermediary English is desirable
- learning and self- development;
- ensures accountability;
- cultivates innovation;
- being resilient;
- decision quality;
- attracts and develops top talent;
- drives results;
- strategic mind-set;
- manages ambiguity and complexity;
- optimizes work processes;
- drives engagement
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and delivering life-transforming therapies for patients with devastating and rare disorders. Our company developed and commercializes the first and only approved complement inhibitor to treat patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) and atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS), two life-threatening ultra-rare disorders.
- As the global leader in complement inhibition, our company is strengthening and broadening its portfolio of complement inhibitors, including evaluating potential indications for eculizumab in additional severe and ultra-rare disorders.
- Our company's metabolic franchise includes two highly innovative enzyme replacement therapies for patients with life-threatening and ultra-rare disorders
- In addition, our company is advancing the most robust rare disease pipeline in the biotech industry, with highly innovative product candidates in multiple therapeutic areas