Will you soon graduate from high school and are interested in our training program as "biological technical assistant (m/f)"?
Would you like to know more about our company , about our training programs and are also curious to know how tomato DNA can be isolated? Then join us! What you can expect.
- You meet up at our company.
- We will introduce you to our company as well as our scholarship scheme and give you an insight into the fields of activity as a biological technical assistant (m/f) at our company.
- 3:50 pm You will get a guided tour of our highly modern laboratories.
- 4:30 pm You will also independently perform experiments within a group:
- You will extract DNA from a tomato using washing up liquid, table salt, water and ethanol.
What you have to offer
- Our Career Day is directed at all high school students who want to begin a training program as "biological technical assistant (m/f)".
- You should, therefore, expect to graduate with at least a high school leaver’s certificate (High School Diploma) or an equivalent recognized qualification by September 2017.
- Interest in science subjects